Blissful Joy Herbal Tablets - MA-1402
Now you can lift your spirits naturally
Feeling sad or frustrated? Nineteen million Americans today depend on anti-depressant drugs.Perhaps you, too, are looking for a way to combat feelings of sadness, anxiety,fatigue, irritability, loneliness or poor concentration. But you want to do it naturally, without harmful side effects.
The good news is that your mind and body already know how to create inner happiness — they just need a little support. You can strengthen and rejuvenate your emotions with Maharishi Ayurveda’s Blissful Joy herbal supplement.
Blissful Joy nourishes the mind-body connection by removing toxins that make you feel dull and depressed, by strengthening the memory of bliss in your cells, and by balancing hormones that govern emotions. The result is a renewed feeling of energy and happiness — and an overall sense of well being.Situations that used to cause stress will be easier to handle. You’ll find yourself responding to life’s challenges — big and small — with a new outlook.
Tips for Beating the Blues
Sometimes the cause of depression is an imbalance in your body, making you feel dull or sad. Did you know that sluggish digestion and poor assimilation can have a profound affecton your mental and emotional health? That’s why Blissful Joy helps strengthen digestion and keep it free of the toxins that clog the body’s channels and prevent the flow of vital energy in the body. Here are some tips you can follow at home to help keep your emotions in balance every day of your life.
• Eat food that is easy to digest.
• Favour foods that are fresh, unctuous, semi-liquid, and colorful.
• Eat foods that are spiced according to your mindbody nature.
• Enjoy your meals in a pleasant atmosphere and with uplifting company.
• Do not overeat. Excess weight can lead to a Kapha imbalance,
a major cause of depression.
• Eat your biggest meal at mid-day, when the digestive fire is at its peak.
• Stimulate digestion by eating a little fresh ginger before meals.
• Avoid eating leftovers; foods that are aged, packaged or frozen; and heavy, oily foods such as nut butters.
• Do a daily warm oil massage (abhyanga) to help balance the emotions, calm the mind and start your day with zest.
• Raw honey, in moderation, is one sweetener that enhances digestion and helps prevent Kapha imbalance.
• Seek the stimulation of new sights, sounds and people. Enjoy variety in life.
• Stay warm. Avoid cold and damp environments.
• Practice the Transcendental Meditation® program - www.tm.org.za
Lift your spirits naturally
Blissful Joy helps improve emotional stability, and alleviate sadness and feelings of frustration.
Maintain continuum of innerhappiness uplifted spirits by:
• Promoting a natural level of and well-being
• Balancing mind-body coordination
• Strengthening heart and emotions
• Improving metabolism
• Strengthening the body’s rejuvenative mechanisms
Arjuna, Ashwagandha, Nutmeg, Indian Cardamom, Mace, Amla, Cyperus Scariosus, Boerhavia, Ginger, Long Pepper, Basil, Bael Tree, Arani, Solanum Anguivi, Fragrant Padri Tree, Yellow Fruit Nightshade, Oroxylum, Malay Bush Beech, Sarivan, Uraria Picta, Calcium, Pearl, Pepper, Agate, Tribulus
Take 1-2 tablets twice a day. For full cumulative benefit take for at least three months.
How Blissful Joy Helps Improve Emotional Stability
•Rejuvenates the mind-body
•Promotes a natural level of energy, alertness and wellbeing
•Assists the body’s natural resistance
• Enhances digestion and metabolism, revitalizes cell growth
Blissful Joy 60 Tablets R279.00