Elim Tox - MA-1010
Bottle of 60 tablets - R 289.00
Cleanses toxins and purifies the physiology.
Chemicals and preservatives in yourfood supply, toxins in the air and water. Digestive impurities that build up due to poor eating habits. Not to mention the toxic build-up that results from mental, physical and emotional stress.
In Maharishi Ayurveda, these impurities are called ama. They disturb liver functioning and the healthy break down of fats, leading to weight and cholesterol problems. They interrupt circulation,leading to poor nutritional input to the cells. They block elimination, causing digestive disturbances. They interrupt the immune system, leading to allergiesand disease.
Like other cleansers, Elim-Tox detoxifies the colon and digestive tract. But it doesn’t stop there — it also cleanses the liver, the sweat glands, the nutritive fluid, the blood, the fat tissue. Because this blend of18 ayurvedic herbs clears the microchannels of the body, allowing waste to be removed and vital nutrients to reach the cells, you’ll feel energy radiatingfrom every pore.
Tips for Staying Toxin-Free
* Include more organic fruits, vegetables, dairy products and grains in your diet.
* Avoid eating leftovers, processed foods, and foods grown with chemical
fertilizers and pesticides. Your body has to work that much harder to
eliminate the impurities found in these foods.
* Avoid cold drinks, which reduce the digestive fire and result in the formation
of the digestive toxins known as ama.
* Drink plenty of warm water throughout the day to flush out impurities. Make sure your water is filtered to remove environmental toxins.
* Avoid exposure to cigarette smoke, alcohol, drugs, chemicals, environmental pollution and other toxins.
* Go to bed by 10 p.m. so your body can rest during its natural purification cycle,from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
* Eat your main meal at noon, when your digestive fire is high.
* Favor foods that are warm, light and easy to digest.
* Don’t watch TV, read or work while you’re eating.
* Cook with tasty spices that are suitable for correcting any existing imbalance, such as Calming (Vata) Spice Mix, Cooling (Pitta) Spice Mix and Stimulating (Kapha)Spice Mix.
* For free ayurvedic recipes, self-care guides, podcasts and newsletters, be sure tovisit www.mapi.com
ELIM TOX TABLETS 1000mg - R 289.00