Heart Tonic Herbal Tablets MA-0229
Heart Tonic offers nutritional support for the cardiac muscle, helps cleanse the cardiovascular channels, and supports a healthy response to a high-stress lifestyle, impurities in the food, and electromagnetic exposure.
• Supports healthy heart functioning during emotional challenges
• Helps cleanse the cardiovascular channels
Ingredients: Terminalia arjuna, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Nardostachys jatamansi, Ipomoea digitata
Dose: 1 tablet (0.5 grams) twice a day with water or with milk and rock sugar. (Take about ½ hour before meals in the morning and evening).
Dietary and behavioural suggestion:
• Prefer simple and light diet with less salt, spices and chillies. Use old rice, green vegetables, fresh fruits.
• Avoid heavy food, salt and root vegetables like potatoes, sweet Potatoes, etc.
• Avoid physical and mental stress and strain.
• Practise Transcendental Meditation
Tips for a Healthy Heart:
• Avoid spending excessive amounts of time watching TV,
performing mental work or working late at night.
• Make it a point to get deep sleep each night. Early to bed and early to rise.
• Follow a vegetarian diet for heart health.
• Eat organic, fresh foods. Avoid rich foods that are high in fat.
• Eat in a settled, quiet atmosphere.
• Eat home-cooked meals as much as possible. Avoid fast-food restaurants.
• Avoid coffee and carbonated beverages. Caffeine may increase your blood pressure.
• Make sure you get enough exercise every day. According to Maharishi
Ayurveda, exercise increases heart strength, depletes excess fat and
brings a feeling of lightness to the body.
• Create a home environment that is pleasing and restful to the senses.
• Avoid emotional confrontations. Nurture your heart with love and affection.
• Avoid anger, pressured work habits, and worrying. Use mild rather than pungent spices in your food.
• If you’re under stress, practice the Transcendental Meditation