Prostate Protection MA-1595
Maharishi Ayurveda Herbal Food Supplement
Prostate Protection 60 Tablets - R199
A holistic approach to prostate health
Over 80% of American men experience prostate problems at some point during their lives. After the age of 40, testosterone levels start to decrease, causing the prostate gland to enlarge. This can lead to obstruction in the flow of urine and increased potential for infections. From the ayurvedic perspective, prostate problems can result from a sedentary lifestyle, lack of proper nutrients or retention of urine. The Prostate Protection herbal formula is designed to deliver nutritional support over a broader range of targeted areas than ordinary prostate supplements.This blend of 18 herbs, minerals and fruits helps balance testosterone levels and promote vitality, helps improve the quantity and quality of reproductive fluid, boosts immunity and resistance to infection, helps purify the urine and strengthen the urinary tract and reduce burning sensations. Plus, each tablet contains 20% of the recommended daily amount of zinc.
The herbs in all of the recommended formulas are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This improves the bioavailability of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy -- the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
· Heart-leaf Sida, Mineral Pitch (Shilajit) and Zinc Bhasma help balance the amount of male hormone, testosterone, and also improve sexual desire.
· Mineral Pitch (Shilajit) and Heart-leaf Sida, enhance the reproductive fluid (Shukra).
· The Bringhana herbs, Zinc Bhasma and Indian Tinospora, enhance all seven bodily tissues (Dhatus).
· Bauhinia Variegata (Kachnar) and Indian Tinospora, are for the glands and maintaining their normal size.
· Indian Tinospora, Sandalwood, Licorice and Hajral Yahud Bhasma promote comfort in the urinary tract, for preventing burning sensations.
· Indian Tinospora, Zinc Bhasma and Turmeric enhance immunity in the genitourinary tract.
Ingredients: Hemidesmus indicus, Guggul, Sandalwood, Tribulus, Orchid Tree, Indian Tinospora, Three-leaf Caper, Boerhavia, Red Saunders, Heart-leaf Sida, Shilajit, Turmeric, Licorice, Hajral Yahud Bhasma, Barley Bhasma, Trikatu (Ginger, Long Pepper, Pepper), Cloves, Zinc Bhasma.
To help avoid prostate problems, you can take one tablet twice a day with warm water for six to twelve consecutive weeks per year.
If you have a prostate imbalance, take one tablet twice daily for 15 days. Then, you can take up to two tablets twice daily until the desired result is achieved. Men over 40 can continue taking one tablet twice a day for ongoing maintenance.
Prostate Protection 60 tablets R199.00