Worry Free Tablets - MA-1401
Helps improve these ayurvedic factors
· Nourishes all forms of movement including thoughts, nerve impulses, circulation, elimination and respiration (Vata)
· Supports mental activities: energy, creativity, perception, consciousness and self-realization (Prana Vata)
· Enhances the three types of mental ability; acquisition, retention and recall (Dhi, Dhriti, and Smriti)
The herbs in Worry Free are combined in exact proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This improves bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than isolated, individual herbs.
Worry Free includes four herbs that enhance mental abilities (Medhya herbs). These special herbs are Dwarf Morning Glory, Bacopa, Indian Tinospora and Licorice (Madhuka).
· Dwarf Morning Glory directly nourishes the nerve cells in all areas of the body.
· Pearl is traditionally one of the richest forms of calcium, which contributes to good sleep, clarity of mind, and normal brain functioning.
· Indian Tinospora has a unique effect of cleaning out the micro-circulatory channels of the body. This improves the flow of nutrients to the brain and nerve cells.
· Jatamansi has shown beneficial effects in aiding natural nerve regeneration and is well known for its settling effects for the mind and emotions.
Bacopa, Dwarf Morning Glory, Ashwagandha, Jatamansi, Pearl, Greater Galangal, Licorice, Indian Tinospora.
The Council of Maharishi Ayurveda Physicians recommends taking one to two tablets twice daily with water, preferably after meals. Children 10-15 years take one tablet per day. Keep out of reach of children.