Pitta Ayurvedic Herbal Cooling Refreshing Tea
Chill out with our Delicious Cooling Ayuredic Herbal Pitta Tea
A delicious combination of fragrant Rose Petals and refreshing spices, Pitta Herbal Tea is the perfect answer when you're feeling intense or frustrated. Drunk warm or cool, it helps cool down your mind, body and emotions.
Spices are ingredients in many synergistic ayurvedic herbal formulations, and an ayurvedic expert, when giving you advice, is as likely to recommend specific spices to include in your diet as to suggest herbal supplements for you to take.
* Rose Petals are considered cooling in ayurveda, helping to pacify Pitta dosha.
* Licorice contributes the sweet taste, useful for pacifying Pitta.
* Cardamom is tridoshic (good for balancing all three doshas), but people trying to keep Pitta in balance should eat it in smaller amounts. Cardamom is considered an excellent digestive, especially beneficial in reducing bloating and intestinal gas.
* Ginger is a zesty spice useful in aiding digestion, enhancing appetite and pacifying stomach disorders.
* In ayurveda, cinnamon is used to balance the digestion and to pacify
Ingredients: Cardamom, Licorice, Ginger, Cinnamon, Dried Rose Petals.
Drink Maharishi Ayurveda Pitta Tea for its cooling effect on mind, body and emotions. Especially effective when you are feeling irritable or impatient, or feeling the effects of excess heat. Perfect when the weather is hot.
Economical: Make 3-4 cups with 1 teabag. Place teabag in a flask or teapot fill with enough boiling water to make 3-4 cups tea, let it steep and cool down. Drink whenever you feel like it.
Pitta Herbal Ayurvedic Tea - 20 bags in a box R85.00